Friday, September 19, 2008

Sioux City History and Culture Recap & Update.

So far I have posted about the historical & cultural sites & events in Sioux City. There are several as you have noticed. I hope you have enjoyed what I have posted so far & I hope it helps you make a decision of what to do when you visit Sioux City.

I have yet to post about the Historic 4th St Walking Tour. I have not posted about it yet because I am going to combine that series of blog posts with the terra cotta posts for Historic 4th St.

The series of posts I am working on right now is about the terra cotta on the buldings in Sioux City, not including Historic 4th St. I have 2 more buildings near the downtown area I have to photograph & I will start creating the posts. There are also some buildings away from downtown I need to photograph & post about as well. The terra cotta posts are going to be by street. The number of buildings with the terra cotta I am posting about range from only 1 to 4 or 5. Some of these buildings are also part of the downtown walking tours I previously posted about.

After the terra cotta posts & the Historic 4th St posts I will then post about the Pearl St. Research Center, the Public Museum/Pierce Mansion, Trinity Heights, the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center & the Adams Nature Preserve. The posts will be pretty much in that order.

The camera I am using to take all of these photo's is a simple Olympus Stylus 500 5.0 Mega Pixel with a 2.5" LCD screen. Nothing fancy or terribly expensive at all.

Stay tuned & exepct about one post per day for the next Several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment