1912: The administration building was built at the site that became Trinity College.
1913: A four year educational institution called Trinity College was established by the priests of the Third Regular Order of St. Frances of Assis. (Fransicans)
1915: The gym and dormitory buildings were constructed.
1928: The high school was established in conjunction with the college.
1930: The Fransicians administered the college until this year when the Brothers of Mary, (Marianists), assumed the operation.
1949: Both schools were closed when Bishop Heelan Catholic School opened in Sioux City.
March 1953: Trinity functioned as a motherhouse for the Sisters of St. Benedict until March of 1953.
1957: The site remained vacant until this year when the old college was reopened by the Salvatorian Fathers as a Catholic Seminary to prepare young men for the priesthood.
1968: The seminary closed.
1969 to the late 1970's: Western Iowa Tech. Community College, a non-faith based educational institution, leased the buildings for vocational educational training courses. After that the buildings remained unoccupied.
1984 to 1988: Lay person formed a corporation to create Trinity Heights. In 195 the corporation purchased the 53 acre property. Plans for the statue Mary Queen of Peace initiated. LeMars, Iowa artist Larry Traufler starts work on the Last Supper sculpture.
1989: The corporation is officially named Queen of Peace Inc. The old buildings are razed.
1990: The gift shop and resource center opened. Sculpturist Dale Lamphere is commissioned to create The Immaculate Heart of Mary Queen of Peace statue.
1993: Immacualte Heart of Mary Queen of Peace statue is dedicated. Larry Traulfler finishes and donates it to the Last Supper sculpture to Trinity Heights. The sculpture is dedicated and on permanent display in the St. Joseph Museum.
1994 to 1997: The Trinity Garden, other memorials, St. Joseph Center and Museum are built to house the carving of the Last Supper and hold official graduate displays and records of Trinity College and Trinity High School. The Adoration Chapel is added.
1999: Sacred Heart of Jesus statue placed across from outstretched hand of statue of Mary. Lady of Lourdes, Lady of Knock and Lady of Fatima shrines completed.
2000 to 2004: Our Lady of Mt Carmel, the Miraculous Medal, and Our Lady of Guadalupe shrines completed. Heaven's Special Child Memorial added. Holy Family, St. Francis, St. Therese the Little Flower and Blessed Mother Teresa statues are placed.
2005 to 2006: Way of Saints completed with 6 clusters honoring 60 saints. Moses placed on hill overlooking the Way of Saints.
2008: St. Anthony's Senior Housing neighborhood of 12 homes opened. Office building opened. Rachel Weeping statue is placed.
2009: For recognition of his work the statue of Father Harold Cooper is placed.
2010: Saints Peter and Paul statues are placed in the Way of Saints.
2011: Veterans Memorial is dedicated.