Friday, March 21, 2014

Big & Mysterious History of Sioux City, Iowa: Roberts and Cordura Murder, Credits and Thanks

Thank you to all listed whom helped with the research on this project. Without you these articles would not be possible. In no particular order:

My wife. She dropped me off and picked me up from the museum and research center and she would put up with me being late to pick her up from work.

Grace Linden, Curator of Sioux City Public Museum, who taught me about the art of history telling.

Tom Munson, Archive Clerk of Sioux City Public Museum, who would put his projects on hold to assist me in my research.

Matt Anderson, Exhibits Preparator of the Sioux City Public Museum, who suggested the topic of this research, the murder of Thomas Roberts and Henry Cordura.

All other staff and volunteers of the Sioux City Public Museum and Research Center who help operate the museum facilities.

Staff at the Sioux City Public Library.
Staff at Iowa State Historical Society.
Staff at the National American Indian Museum in Washington D.C.
Staff at the Woodbury County Courthouse.
Lt. Rex Mueller of the Sioux City Police Department.
David Clarke, retired law enforcement officer.

Link to previous article in the series:
Big & Mysterious History of Sioux City, Iowa: Roberts and Cordura Murder, Intro and Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment